Pasta With Corn, tomatoes and Zucchini
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter (optional)
1 cup corn kernels (2-3 ears)
1 cup/ 2 -3 zucchini or squash, diced
1 tbsp garlic, minced
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
1 lbs pasta
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta al dente.
- In a skillet over medium heat, warm oil and add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add corn. Stir cooking until corn begins to brown lightly.
- Add zucchini and season with salt and pepper. Cook until it begins to brown lightly.
- Add tomatoes and cook until they start to break down. Season with salt and pepper. Turn heat to low.
- Add cook pasta along with 1/2 cup reserved pasta water.
- Turn heat to medium high and stir until pasta absorbs the water.
- Swirl butter into warm pasta and top with parmesan cheese.