Nonstick oil spray
12 large eggs
1/2 cup whole milk
4 oz ham, diced
1 bell pepper, finely diced
1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven tp 375
- Spray 2 muffin tins (12 each) with oil spray.
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Stir in ham and cheese.
- Fill prepared muffin tins almost to the top with the egg mixture.
- Bake until egg mixture puffs up and is set in the center, 8- 10 minutes.
- Using a ruber spatula, loosen the fritattas from the muffin cups and slide on a platter. Serve immediately or let cool and freeze. To reheat, take frozen fritatta out and microwave for 2 minutes.
Note- you can add any veggies, meats, herbs and cheeses you would like to change the flavor. Smoked salmon is also an amazing addition.