5 lbs potatoes, I like russet or yukon gold, chopped into chucks
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, peeled and chopped
2-3 red bell peppers, seeded and chopped
1/4 cup oilive oil
salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425
- Toss potatoes, garlic, onion, peppers, olive oil and salt and pepper in a large mixing boel.
- Pour the potatoes onto 2 large rimmed cookie sheets, spreading in a single layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, shaking the pan 2 times through the cooking.
- Turn the heat up to 500 and bake until golden and crispy, 15-20 minutes, tossing half way through.
- Season with more salt and pepper if needed.